Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Week 1: Things 1 and 2 -- Introduction

I was familiar with the 23 things from my days in Charlotte. I helped teach a class on blogging and a few buddies of mine taught classes on podcasts, social bookmarking, etc. All of that eventually morphed into the 23 things program which launched just after I left PLCMC last Summer.

It is a great program and Helene Blowers worked so hard to make it a success. I'm excited to start it here. I can't believe that the whole state of Maryland is participating. That's cool!

I'm happy to be a liaison for FCPL and, if anyone needs help, just email me.

2 comments:

SusanK said...

So you were on the ground floor of this phenomenon....I am impressed.

HeleneB said...

Hi James - luv the photo!

And to answer Susan's question ... Yes, James was instrumental in helping me brainstorm ideas at the beginning of the program :)