Friday, December 14, 2007


T R A I N. Coonoor
Originally uploaded by Claude Renault

in the past six months...

after finishing a big project...
after catching up with my old advisor...
after starting a new job...
after attending a 5-day workshop...
after trading emails with helene...
after more work on more teams...
after killing my old blog...
after lots and lots of managing...
after far too little leading...
after much reading and consideration...

i find myself here.

this is not an about page. i won't be articulating a vision.

in the future, i will, no doubt, contradict myself. it happens when discussing thoughts and ideas...but...i join the conversation. this space is open. to share, to discuss. recommendations and new things.

to that end--did you read about google's knol yet?

i wonder how it will stack up to wikipedia?
how will the two sites be alike or different?
all very interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.